Wedding PackagesPlan your dream St. Lucian wedding
Wine and Fruit Basket on arrival
Legal fees, licence and mariage certificate
Service of a Marriage Officer
Taxi to and from lawyer's office
Wedding Coordinator Services
Tropical bridal bouquet and groom's flowered accent buttonhole
50-minute traditional massage per couple
Traditional West Indian wedding rum cake
Bottle of sparkling wine to toast
Custom Wedding PackagesA Caribbean Wedding your way
Government Marriage Fees
- Legal fees, License & Marriage Certificate
- Return transfer to lawyers office
- The service of a Marriage Officer
- Basic Requirements: organization of wedding certificates, marriage officer, photographer, flowers and ceremony.
- Personalized: organization of wedding certificates, marriage officer, photographer, flowers and ceremony. ‘Style and Design’ of wedding location, organization of private wedding dinner, Spa treatments, entertainment and ‘Special Touches’
- Events: for weddings of 10 to 20 persons with all the of the above plus wedding receptions and specially arranged dinners.
Wedding Locations and Location Fee*
- Joli Joli Deck, this offers a stunning panoramic view over Anse Cochon Bay from our private deck that comfortably accommodates up to 14 persons including Bride and Groom.
- Kai Manje Lawn, a pretty and natural location next to the Kai Manje Restaurant overlooking the Anse Cochon Bay that accommodate up to 6 persons including Bride and Groom,
- Anse Cochon Beach, located on our silver beach the back drop of this location offers a classic beach wedding experience.
Location Design and Style*
- Natural: using only the flowers from our gardens and the talent of the Landscaping Manager, we create the finishing touches to the location of your choice.
- Arch Way: with a choice of orange Bird of Paradise or Deep Pink Bougainvillea from our garden, a Bamboo arch structure is decorated with the flowers and palms by Landscaping Team. (Other flowers not from our garden will incur an additional fee according the market price at time of bookings)
- Bamboo Pergola: decorated with flowers of your choice from our Garden, and sheer white curtains are added to offer that subtle touch of elegance.
- St. Lucian Style: a Caribbean Destination Wedding that offers the unique flare of Saint Lucian culture and style. Incorporating locally built Saint Lucian classic straw chairs with silk Madras ribbons, clay and coal pottery accessories for your wedding cake stand and Champagne chiller.
- Bird of Paradise Orange
- Deep Pink Ginger Lilly
- Palm Tree Green
- Turquoise Blue
Flowers and Bouquets
“Life is the flower for which love is the honey”
- Bridal Bouquet: classic tropical selection
- Bridal Bouquet: locally grown Saint Lucian orchids
- Bridal Bouquet: Roses
- Bridal Bouquet: White Calla Lilies
- Groom buttonhole flower accent
- Bridesmaid Posy
- Side Comb with flower accent
- Bridal Tiara with flower accent
- Loose flower for hair (per stem)
“One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain”
- Steel Pan (1 hour)
- Acoustic Guitar (1 hour)
- Violinist (1 hour)
- Local Folk Trio / Chak Chak Band
- DJ (4 hours)
“A little pampering of the body”
- Make Up
Capturing the Special Day“Preserving these unforgettable moments”
Spa Treatment for Two“Enjoy a Love Nest spa package in the comfort and privacy of your cottage”
Wine & Dine
“Let’s celebrate with wine and sweet words”
Special Touches“Create moments to be cherished.”
Joli Joli Deck: Private dinner for two, under the starry skies and with stunning views of Anse Cochon Bay. Enjoy a sumptuous 5-course dinner with your personal server for the evening. Dinner is accompanied by a bottle of Laurent Perrier Rose Champagne, exquisitely paired with your food creation.
Romantic Turn Down Service: Offers flowers of Red Anthurium and Rose petals.
Wine Tasting: Our Wine Spectator award winning ‘Ti Kave’ underground wine cellar boasts over 460 different bottles from vineyards hosted around the world. Wine tastings are from 4pm to 6pm.
Breakfast in Bed: Includes mimosa, fresh fruit and homemade pastries with a hot dish of your choice, served to you in the privacy of your cottage.
Day Sail: Enjoy a private cruise with the Jus’ Sail Crew in a beautifully restored Carriacou Sloop “Good Expectations”. They will pick you up from our private dock and show the Saint Lucian coastline in all its finery.
Wedding FAQsWhat you need to know for your big day
How To Book
Weddings at Ti Kaye Resort are strictly limited so we only perform 1 per week to protect that special sense of individuality. You do need to submit your preferred date at the time of booking your holiday. It is also a good idea to give some alternative dates and as well some indication of the time you wish to do so.
Wedding Couples are required to be a resident of Saint Lucia for a minimum of three working days (Monday to Friday) prior to the day of the ceremony. Anything before that will incur an additional fee of US$80 for an expedited license.
Before You Arrive
Do ensure you have the following:
- Birth Certificate.
- Decree Absolute (if one of the parties is divorced).
- In the case of a widow/widower a Death Certificate of first spouse is required.
- If a name has been changed, a Deed Poll is required.
- If one of the parties is under the age of 18, evidence of a consent of parents is required in the form of a sworn affidavit stamped by a Notary Public.
- If any required documents are not in English, an authenticated translation must be available Fees.
- All documents are to be original or certified copies with a seal to the bottom. No photocopies will be accepted.
Once You Have Arrived
Once you have arrived at Ti Kaye Resort & Spa you will be receive a form for the lawyers. It will be attached to your check in paperwork. With the assistance of your wedding co-ordinator the document stating “Form for Lawyers” will need to be completed. You will be advised of your appointment with the lawyer. After you have had breakfast the following day, a suitable time will be scheduled for a one on one discussion with your wedding co-ordinator about the ceremonial processions.
You may choose from our 3 locations within the property whether on our breathtaking beach, resort garden or private deck overlooking the entire bay.
You will be required to have two persons to witness your ceremony. You may choose these from friends you make at the resort, members of our delightful staff and of course friends and family that are traveling with you.
Wedding TestimonialsRead what some of our happy couples are saying
Lita was brilliant, as was Ray from Karay Media, who took some amazing photographers and was so tuned into us as a couple. We married on a Wednesday which was also the night when they have a Creole buffet and live band. They made it all about us, announcing us at the managers cocktail party and even arranging for the band to sing our favourite song for a first dance. Finished off by the beautiful decoration of our room for our wedding night. We will never, ever forget it and you have our grateful thanks. We very much hope to return to celebrate at least 1 anniversary.
Picking up on other review points, yes the steps to the beach are tough on the way back up but it’s not an issue. Yes there are lizards and treefrogs that do visit your room but we actually loved this and they were very discreet. To be honest it is part of the charm and you can’t have the beautiful surroundings without the wildlife. The food was consistently excellent, the steaks are to die for. And the staff are lovely. Big shout out to Nadine, such a lovely lady, and Terry on the beach who couldn’t do enough for us. The beach vendors were a bit bothersome on occasion but they have to make a living. And yes the hotel is a long way from anywhere but this is the sort of place you go to get away from it all. So if you want somewhere accessible with nightlife perhaps look elsewhere. But if you want seclusion, peace and quiet and some real together time, then this is the place for you.”
- Packages cannot be substituted and unused items are non-refundable
- Traditional West Indian wedding cake is 8” rolled fondant
- Simply Natural Wedding package comes with a 8” butter cream cake
- Renewal of Vows and Natural Elegance Wedding package includes one bottle of sparkling wine
- Tropical flowers are locally grown
- The Majestic Elegance Package offers the pergola set up only
- The sparkling wine is Trivento
- Majestic Elegance package include the Laurent Perrier Rose champagne
- Mini Bar includes: 6 Pitons; 500ml Bounty Rum; homemade salted plantain chips with pineapple salsa; homemade chocolates; fruit & cheese plate; selection of sodas
- Expedited marriage certificate can only be completed on weekdays
- Majestic Elegance Package offers a one-hour steel pan performance during ceremony
- Confirmation on private day sail will be based on weather conditions
- Group package dining location options are lunch at Kai Manje or dinner at Ti Manje Restaurant
- Group transportation provided is from the main lobby to the beach
- Resort flowers – imported or tropical flowers will incur an additional cost
- All beaches in Saint Lucia are public
- 10% deposit to secure the booking
- Additional 20% 6 months prior to arrival
- Additional 20% 5 months prior to arrival
- Additional 20% 4 months prior to arrival
- Full payment required 3 months prior to arrival
NOTE: All deposits / payments are non-refundable. Exclusive resort booking cancellations received with less than three months notice will be charged 100%.