Your romantic Saint Lucian getaway begins here.
onsidering a wedding in Saint Lucia, but want to find out more first? We invite you to contact us using our enquiry form, and we will be delighted to answer any questions you might have.
- Packages cannot be substituted and unused items are non-refundable
- Traditional West Indian wedding cake is 8” rolled fondant
- Simply Natural Wedding package comes with a 8” butter cream cake
- Renewal of Vows and Natural Elegance Wedding package includes one bottle of Veuve Bonneval Champagne
- Tropical flowers are locally grown
- The Majestic Elegance Package offers the pergola set up only
- The sparkling wine is Trivento
- Majestic Elegance package include the Laurent Perrier Rose champagne
- Mini Bar includes: 6 Pitons; 500ml Bounty Rum; homemade salted plantain chips with pineapple salsa; homemade chocolates; fruit & cheese plate; selection of sodas
- Expedited marriage certificate can only be completed on weekdays
- Majestic Elegance Package offers a one-hour steel pan performance during ceremony
- Confirmation on private day sail will be based on weather conditions
- Group package dining location options are lunch at Kai Manje or dinner at Ti Manje Restaurant
- Group transportation provided is from the main lobby to the beach
- Resort flowers – imported or tropical flowers will incur an additional cost
- All beaches in Saint Lucia are public
- 10% deposit to secure the booking
- Additional 20% 6 months prior to arrival
- Additional 20% 5 months prior to arrival
- Additional 20% 4 months prior to arrival
- Full payment required 3 months prior to arrival
NOTE: All deposits / payments are non-refundable. Exclusive resort booking cancellations received with less than three months notice will be charged 100%.