PLAN YOUR VACATION AT ST. LUCIA’S BOUTIQUE RESORT
Discover the unparalleled beauty of the west coast of Saint Lucia at Ti Kaye Resort & Spa. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea from your cottage, relax in our full service spa, experience incredible cuisine and wines in our award winning Kai Manje restaurant, and much more!
Details on our daily rates and policies can be found below, but please don’t hesitate to contact us for further details.
Also, be sure to take a look at our current Special Offers for great opportunities to save on a stay at Ti Kaye!
|2019 Daily Rates|
|Accommodation||Dec.16 to Apr.15||Apr.16 to Dec.15|
|Ocean View Room||$420.00||$335.00|
|Ocean View Cottage||$550.00||$440.00|
|Ocean View Cottage with Pool||$675.00||$545.00|
- Your choice of accommodation (Ocean View Room, Ocean View Cottage, or Ocean View Cottage with private plunge Pool)
- Daily continental breakfast for two
- Luxurious beach (and pool) loungers, towels and complimentary chilled drinking water
- Use of complimentary kayaks, paddle boards, water hammocks and the gym
- Wednesday night cocktail party
- Daily maid service
- Free WiFi (with your own device)
- Complimentary French press coffee, tea and fresh milk daily
- Complimentary welcome drink and chilled towel on arrival
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are in USD and based on double occupancy.
- Rates do not include 10% service charge or 10% VAT (20% taxes total to be added).
- Minimum 3 night stay at all times EXCEPT: December 19th – December 25th when a minimum 5 night stay is required and December 26th – January 1st when a minimum 7 night stay is required (dates inclusive).
Should your travel plans change, please advise the resort as soon as possible to ensure a refund of the deposit (less a 5% processing fee) and less cancellation fees listed;
- For cancellation notice received 45 days or greater there is no penalty charge.
- 30-44 days notice will result in a 1 night penalty charge.
- 7-29 days will result in a 3 night penalty charge.
- For less than 7 days notice and for cancellations of last minute bookings the full amount will be charged.
- No shows attract a penalty of the full amount of the stay
- Except for 19th December – 2nd January – cancellation notice received less than 45 days prior to arrival will incur the full amount being charged
We strongly advise you have adequate travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
NOTE: No refund will be due for early departure unless with written approval of local management.