The middle of the week offers foodies a mouth-watering journey at Ti Kaye: Wednesday Night’s Seven Course Menu!
Explore the tastes of Saint Lucia with seven courses of culinary excellence as Chef Denis Jarcot prepares a sampling of local Caribbean and Creole flavours. It’s a chance for diners to discover what makes each one of these ingredients so special, with a focus on fresh, natural organic produce prepared simply with traditional and modern cooking styles. Caribbean seasonings with fresh herbs and spices from our own gardens season and garnish each dish!
The highlight of this dining experience is that each course tells its own story:
- The Marlin Ceviche is a combination of subtle heat, with chilies, lime, ginger, and shando beni
- Crab and Calalloo Soup provide explosive Caribbean flavors
- Fresh local organic greens are on display with the Watermelon & Feta Cheese Salad
- Pulled Jerk Chicken Sliders combine an interesting blend of flavors with the jerk and traditional St Lucian fried bake
- In participation with St Lucia fisheries, the Blackened Lion Fish Fillet showcases delicate, light flavours, combined with traditional green fig salad.
- Guava BBQ pork Spare Ribs: a hearty comfort dish that is sure to bring back Mom’s cooking!
- And finally, the Trio of Chocolate Sampler is a celebration of local chocolate and chocolate-based products, supporting and promoting Saint Lucian chocolate and cocoa products
It’s a decadent night of delicious delicacies, sure to satiate the palate of weary travelers and foodies alike. We’ll see you on Wednesday nights!
no images were found